Sofi Company Profile:
SoFi Technologies, based in San Francisco, USA, operates as an online personal finance company and online bank. SoFi offers financial products including student and auto loan refinance, mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, investments, and banking through mobile apps and websites. Today we will discuss Sofi Stock Price Prediction 2025.
SoFi was founded in August 2011 by four Stanford Graduate School of Business students, Mike Cagney, Dan Macklin, James Finnigan, and Ian Brady.
SoFi was established with the aim to provide more affordable options to loan seekers for their education. At the time of the company’s opening, 40 alumni loaned nearly $2 million to 100 students at a rate of $20,000 per student.
On October 2, 2013, SoFi announced that it had raised $500 million in debt and equity to finance and refinance student loans. As of September 2013, SoFi had made over $200 million in loans to 2,500 borrowers at the company’s 100 qualified schools.
Sofi Business Model:
SoFi basically works on the alumni-funded loan model, which connects alumni, institutional investors, and student borrowers through school-specific student loan funds.
In return, investors receive financial returns, and borrowers receive loans at rates lower than those offered by the federal government.
As SoFi’s product offering expanded to include mortgages, mortgage refinances, and personal loans, the company moved away from a former student-funded model with a non-traditional underwriting approach that had previously been financially independent. Empowers responsible individuals.
|Share Prices||$ 8.26|
|Market Cap.||$ 7.85B|
|Enterprise Value||$ 10.96B|
|No. of Shares||950.11M|
|Face Value||$ 8.06|
|52-week high||$ 11.7|
|52-week low||$ 4.24|
|Book Value||$ 5.59|
|Promoter Holding||$ 17,265,988|
|Gross Profit||$ 1.51B|
Sofi Financial Performance:
- The company’s net margin is up 62% year-over-year and up 26% from last quarter.
- Revenue grew 48% year-over-year and 8% from the prior quarter.
- Loans grew 69% year-over-year and 6% from last quarter.
- SOFI’s P/B is 35% higher than the last 4 quarters average of 1.1.
- SoFi Technologies’ ROA grew 73% year-over-year and 36% from the previous quarter.
- The company’s return on invested capital has grown 69% year-on-year and 31% from the previous quarter.
- SoFi Technologies’ return on equity grew 48% YoY and 19% QoQ.
- SOFI’s total liabilities grew 179% year-over-year and 18% from last quarter.
- SoFi Technologies’ total assets exceed its total liabilities by 28%.
- SoFi Technologies’ net assets grew 102% year-over-year and 14% from the previous quarter.
Financial Year 2022-23 Highlights:
- SOFI’s gross profit has soared by 57% YoY and by 9% from the previous quarter.
- The revenue has increased by 48% year-on-year and by 8% since the previous quarter.
- The debt has soared by 69% YoY and by 6% from the previous quarter.
Sofi Live Chart:
- SoFi offers a variety of financial products and services to meet the diverse demands of its customers.
- The company uses a friendly mobile app and website to take its business to its customers. Which makes it easy for customers to manage their accounts.
- SoFi has a strong base with over one million customers and $28 billion in funded loans.
- The company has strong brand recognition as it has positive customer reviews and ratings on various platforms.
- SoFI relies on student loan refinancing for most of its revenue, despite providing a wide variety of services.
- The company has, in the past, been accused of misleading borrowers and making unlicensed loans. Due to this, the company has faced challenges.
- SoFi’s users are mostly youth, and youth lack long-term brand loyalty.
- SoFi faces stiff competition from other fintech companies and traditional financial institutions.
Sofi Stock Price Target for 2023:
SOFI is yet to turn a profit, yet many analysts are optimistic about its future stock performance. The company’s revenue has grown consistently, indicating that the company’s business model is sound.
SoFi stock has excited many novice investors because it is a treasure trove of excellent future growth at a low price.
Some investors believe that SOFI stock is currently undervalued, therefore providing a buying opportunity. According to some forecasts, SOFI stock could be priced between $9.50 to $11.90 in 2023.
Sofi Stock Price Target for the Year 2024:
According to our analysis, the price forecast could reach $6.70 on average. There is a strong potential for growth in the business of the company in the coming years.
Investment prospects in the company are looking promising. Market experts estimate that SoFi’s stock price could range between $11.48 and $14.35 in 2024.
Sofi Stock Price Target for the Year 2025:
Initially, SoFi was a small start-up that primarily worked to provide funding for students. SoFi enables users to easily manage their accounts ranging from equities, bonds, mortgages, and loans.
SoFi is well positioned to enter an industry worth a trillion dollars soon. Industry experts predict that SoFi shares will skyrocket and the price will range from $16.15 to $19.27 in 2025.
Sofi Stock Price Target for the Year 2030:
The company’s revenue for the second quarter of 2021 was $231 million, representing a 23% year-over-year increase. These figures show that in the long run, we can get good returns from SoFi Company.
Market experts believe that the company’s revenue and stock can see a good jump in the coming times. That puts SoFi’s stock in the $38.52 to $44.65 range in 2030.
Sofi Stock Price Prediction 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2035, 2040, 2045, 2050:
Powered by innovative technologies, strong financial services, and an ecosystem, SoFi stock is seeing an uptick in value. Due to this market experts have estimated that the stock of Sophie Company can give good returns in the future.